Posted to alt.home.repair
z z is offline

Default "leaking" hydraulic jack

On Nov 6, 9:04*am, dpb wrote:
Kevin wrote:
Yeah, i have a cheap-o one also that has started to leak.

I could jack up autos for hours and no concern. *Now I get a few minutes.
I guess it's a reminder that a jack is not a jack-stand, but many times it's
not easy to find a place to "lift" and the "hold" at the same time.

Easy or not, using only a jack while working w/o a stand or blocking is
a statistic waiting to happen...

--

only if you're under the car for at least some period of time. if
you're just rotating tires, having the car sinking continually is