Posted to sci.electronics.repair
kvm kvm is offline

Default Datasheets for SN755870 and RJH3077 please....

jango2 wrote:
On Nov 3, 2:10 pm, Franc Zabkar wrote:
On Sun, 2 Nov 2008 20:03:38 -0800 (PST), jango2
put finger to keyboard and composed:

Need these 2 datsheets (SN755870 and RJH3077) . I'm trying to fix a
busted Samsung 42" plasma with defective Y drive and Y buffer pcbs.
While the SN755870 is made by TI , their website wont acknowledge it's
existence (OEM).

See page 14 of this document:http://documentation.renesas.com/eng...r/rej16g0001_t...

... and maybe this one:http://documentation.renesas.com/eng...j02a0003_guide...

- Franc Zabkar

Hey thanks Franc,
I suspected it might be an IGBT. This helps a lot. Hey franc i'm stuck
with the same symptom on 2 monitors, one's a Samsung plasma, the other
a sony LCD. Hard to explain the problem in words but i'll try. The
picture is pretty normal except when i'm looking at a face, i get
contours inset with a colour shade thats slightly off normal. I will
upload pics by this eve. Would be great if you could help me.
Thanks again,
Jango

Jango..
I have worked on some older video processors used in multimonitor video
walls and I have seen what looks like the problem you are seeing in the
faces..
What was causing my problem was the data on one of the higher number
data lines D6 or D7 line was completely missing (8bit A/D processor).
You might want to scope your data buses. Mine turned out to be a bad
plated through hole. Just a thought. Hope it helps
Dave Mc