Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] vk3bfa@hotmail.com is offline

Default OT Political - Here's your CHANGE...Hope you like it.

On Nov 7, 12:52 am, "Mark Dunning"
wrote:
36 hours after the election, today's headlines:

Stocks slide, Toyota warns of 'unprecedented' crisishttp://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=081106082217.v53hc2v7&show_ar...

U.S. Stocks Post Biggest Post-Election Drop on Economic Concernhttp://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aj_ayFUP0riQ&refe...

World stocks plunge as recession fears bitehttp://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=081106125344.dxzqxkoc&show_ar...

Q: What happens when you elect thieves and morons to have unfettered access
to the levers of power?
A: Investors see the crapstorm coming at them.

Pray for the US economy - because only God can help save it from the stupid
and corrupt politicians.

And for our international friends, are y'all starting to see that when the
USA catches a cold, the rest of the world sneezes?

Mark ( I voted against him) D

Yep, times are tough - my hens have stopped laying, all they do is run
around in circles saying "The sky is falling, the sky is falling"
Imagine how bad its going to get when Obama actually takes office! -
will probably have to get new hens....

Andrew VK3BFA.