Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default OT - God, then and now

On Thu, 06 Nov 2008 15:49:39 -0700, the infamous Lew Hartswick
scrawled the following:

Larry Jaques wrote:

No, they're not in the PTOE, but Blue Oyster Cult, King Crimson, and
Deep Purple were all extraordinarily good hard rock bands. Does that
count? At least _some_ of us know what those labels mean, wot?

A "good hard rock band" is not possible. Bands make music and
anything with the prefix "Hard Rock" just cant be a band. :-)
There hasen't been any music, to speak of, written since roughly
1900 maybe even earlier. There are a few exceptions.

Aww, yer taste is all in your mouth, Gramps.

What's PTOE ?

I don't remember. I distilled it from the original text. Hold on a sec
whilst I googlit..........OK, "Periodic Table of the Elements", lew.
Duh!

--
Everything I did in my life that was worthwhile I caught hell for.
-- Earl Warren