Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Which wire to cut?

On Nov 6, 12:19*pm, "Alta47" wrote:
I assume there is a timer on it that is counting down to tell you exactly
how much time you have left before the bomb will go off. *I always like the
way they all have that convenient feature. *That way, you can either cut the
wire at the very last second and keep the bomb going off, or you can run out
of the building and dive forward into the air as the bomb explodes behind
you.

"RickH" wrote in message

I'm new to explosives and I don't know which wire to cut, help me
plzzzzzz, it's urgent.- Hide quoted text -

Just like my alarm clock, I always set my bomb timers a few minutes
ahead. It solves that pesky "last-second disable" issue.