Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Which wire to cut?

I'm new to explosives and I don't know which wire to cut, help me
plzzzzzz, it's urgent.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I assume there is a timer on it that is counting down to tell you exactly
how much time you have left before the bomb will go off. I always like the
way they all have that convenient feature. That way, you can either cut the
wire at the very last second and keep the bomb going off, or you can run out
of the building and dive forward into the air as the bomb explodes behind
you.

"RickH" wrote in message
I'm new to explosives and I don't know which wire to cut, help me
plzzzzzz, it's urgent.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"RickH" wrote in message

I'm new to explosives and I don't know which wire to cut, help me
plzzzzzz, it's urgent.- Hide quoted text -

Just like my alarm clock, I always set my bomb timers a few minutes
ahead. It solves that pesky "last-second disable" issue.
Posted to alt.home.repair

RickH wrote:

I'm new to explosives and I don't know which wire to cut, help me
plzzzzzz, it's urgent.

Ask MacGruber...

http://tinyurl.com/48lg7g

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)
Posted to alt.home.repair

RickH wrote:

I'm new to explosives and I don't know which wire to cut, help me
plzzzzzz, it's urgent.

MacGyver hasn't been on this newsgroup in my memory.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 08:52:29 -0800 (PST), RickH wrote:
I'm new to explosives and I don't know which wire to cut, help me
plzzzzzz, it's urgent.

unscrew the cover, and push the "disarm the bomb" button.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"It's always the red wire..................
or maybe the blue ???

"RickH" wrote in message
I'm new to explosives and I don't know which wire to cut, help me
plzzzzzz, it's urgent.

Posted to alt.home.repair

It really doesn't matter which wire.

But you have to use the correct wire cutters.

"RickH" wrote in message
I'm new to explosives and I don't know which wire to cut, help me
plzzzzzz, it's urgent.

Posted to alt.home.repair

RickH wrote:
I'm new to explosives and I don't know which wire to cut, help me
plzzzzzz, it's urgent.

Cut the chartreuse wire if it's a gay bomb.

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I'm new to explosives and I don't know which wire to cut, help me
plzzzzzz, it's urgent.

eney- meeny- miney- mo-
Posted to alt.home.repair

RickH wrote in news:28f1fd32-e680-4a58-
:

I'm new to explosives and I don't know which wire to cut, help me
plzzzzzz, it's urgent.

Cut them all and you'll be sure you got the right one.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

I'm new to explosives and I don't know which wire to cut, help me
plzzzzzz, it's urgent.

You cut any wire, but FIRST program your personal omega-13 unit to
activate if the bomb goes off. Now you know which wire NOT to cut.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"RickH" wrote in message
I'm new to explosives and I don't know which wire to cut, help me
plzzzzzz, it's urgent.

I've alway thought you should pull the cap out of the C4.

Posted to alt.home.repair

I'm new to explosives and I don't know which wire to cut, help me
plzzzzzz, it's urgent.

Dumbass. First take a piece of bare copper wire and short between all wires
to see which ones are hot.

Sheesh.

Steve