Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Sic semper tyrannis

On Thu, 6 Nov 2008 09:32:56 -0500, the infamous "Ed Huntress"
scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 21:57:22 -0500, the infamous "Ed Huntress"
scrawled the following:
You'd best do a Rip Van Winkle, Larry. We'll wake you up in 20 years, and
things will look much better. g

I'd best study up on my foreign languages before I nod. I'd hate to
wake up and not know the language of my country. So, do you think it
would be better to learn Cantonese or Mandarin?

Zai jian.

Spanish.

No way, José. The Chiwanese will inherit the Earth. The proof is
that all the sci-fi movies are made to that effect.

Why do you say Spanish? Because they're the second fastest growing
segment of our world's population? It's been ages since I read
anything on that, though. Got cites handy?

--
Everything I did in my life that was worthwhile I caught hell for.
-- Earl Warren