Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Sic semper tyrannis

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 21:57:22 -0500, the infamous "Ed Huntress"
scrawled the following:
"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
. ..

Methinks the voter doesn't know what the word means, let alone care.
He meant that he came back a couple times to vote but the lines were
too long for him to feel like doing so, I'm sure.

That's how it sounded to me.

P.S: Has President Elect Obama cured the financial troubles of the
world, ended the war, outlawed poverty, or paid the debt yet? Let me
know, OK?

You'd best do a Rip Van Winkle, Larry. We'll wake you up in 20 years, and
things will look much better. g

I'd best study up on my foreign languages before I nod. I'd hate to
wake up and not know the language of my country. So, do you think it
would be better to learn Cantonese or Mandarin?

Zai jian.

Spanish.

--
Ed Huntress