Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default OT - Dear Dave, Is it true...

"retired54" wrote in message
Impressive on the surface, but that that does not mean he will be a good
or bad President. Lot of people with great book learning still do stupid
things. Let's review this in a year.

IMHO he deserves our respect. I find the racist humor offensive.

Would you talk this way at work or at the grocery store? This is a public
newsgroup.

Olddog

But you did not bring up respect, you brought up his resume. There are
uneducated people that do the best they can in life that deserve a lot of
respect. There are well educated twits that deserve none. Neither has
anything to do with racist humor and I agree it does not belong here.