Posted to alt.home.repair
Colbyt Colbyt is offline

Default At what point would YOU pass on a potential home where termites have been found ????

"cshenk" wrote in message
"Colbyt" wrote
wrote in message

Probably too late if he's already signed. That said, if i let the
homeowner do it, *I* specify the company. Alternative, I take the company
*I* want off the cost for initial services. (Maintenance followup is not
the job of the seller but a 200$ a year or so thing you just gotta have in
some areas).

I haven't seen a offer to purchase contract written in the last 30 years
without an out for "termite infestation".

Now if this is some self written contract, he may have a problem.

Colbyt