Posted to alt.home.repair
cshenk cshenk is offline

Default At what point would YOU pass on a potential home where termites have been found ????

"Colbyt" wrote
wrote in message

I put a deposit down on a home the other day, but active termites

If an active infestation were found, as it sounds like there was, I would
expect the seller to treat the property at their expense.

Probably too late if he's already signed. That said, if i let the homeowner
do it, *I* specify the company. Alternative, I take the company *I* want
off the cost for initial services. (Maintenance followup is not the job of
the seller but a 200$ a year or so thing you just gotta have in some areas).