Posted to alt.home.repair
Cheri[_3_] Cheri[_3_] is offline

Default {OT} I cried...

"Lisa BB." wrote in message

We all saw the hate coming from the McCain campaign. In the end, McCain
gave a great speech. Where was that during the campaign? When he
selected
his VP, I lost a lot of respect for McCain. As his negative slings and
arrows shot out, I lost nearly all respect for him. His campaign was
extremely divisive. Toward the end, the republicans looked silly
scratching and clawing at anything. They saw the writing on the wall.

No, we didn't all see that at all. I thought both campaigns did a good job,
without a lot of hate filled rhetoric. The only hate came from the hateful
people putting hateful spins on the things the candidates said. That goes
for the supporters on both sides IMO.

Cheri