Posted to alt.home.repair
E Z Peaces E Z Peaces is offline

Default Anyone using LED lighting at home yet?

wrote:
E Z Peaces wrote:

My favorite LED flashlight is a rechargeable trouble light, a sort of
wand that stands 16" tall including the hook.

what brand and model is it?

It's a Vector LED Rechargeable Bright Bar Model WLB26P. Apparently it's
part of Black and Decker.

where did you buy it?

It was a small general store near here.

I see I was mistaken about how long a charge lasts: 4 hours on high (24
LEDs) and 7 hours on low (16 LEDs). When I took it apart, the quality
of construction looked good. I suppose I've had it a year, and so far
the batteries have always been charged when I needed it. Still, I wish
I could modify it so I could keep charged cells in my pocket and put
them in when needed.