Posted to alt.home.repair
Coleah Coleah is offline

Default I cried...

-----Original Message-----
From: ]
Posted At: Wednesday, November 05, 2008 10:23 AM
Posted To: alt.home.repair
Conversation: I cried...
Subject: I cried...

On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 15:17:19 GMT, "joe" wrote:

Just a centrist party? How about a five party system? the current

left and
right would occupy the extremes, then just fill the inbetween. You

could
get your party, then a liberal/conservative and a conservative/liberal.

It
would be interesting, anyway.

I won't hold my breath for it however.

jc

You guys both need to take a deep breath and read what I wrote a
second time. Despite the hysterics, Obama is, in fact, within a stones
throw of the center, as is John McCain. That's precisely why the vote
was as close as it was. I think you are going to see John McCain doing
his best to work with Obama for the common goal of moving us forward
and fixing some of the damge wrought in the past 8 years. You will
also see all those who really want to "put America first" doing the
same.

get out of "campaign mode". The campaign is now OVER and the fat lady
has sung. Watch John McCain and follow his example.

=======================================

"Put America First"....just what exactly does that mean?

How? and by who's standard of interpretation?
As in...the rest of the world can take a back seat?

Could we.....
Start buying products and goods made in the USA?
No matter if they are lower quality and more expensive?
[Perhaps American workers can start to pay more attention, be more
thorough, become more competent and raise their personal standards of
quality?]

Could we......
Forget about all the bleeding heart foreign aid and take care of our own
people better?

Could we......
Get rid of illegals who have been sucking off our bleeding heart social
system for far too long? Invite them to petition for immigration like
dignified ladies and gentlemen to show some respect to America?

It will be very interesting to see if this country could actually have
standards, values and traditions that work for everyone....instead of
hundreds of personal agenda's for you name it 'issue'.