Posted to alt.home.repair
olddog olddog is offline

Default I cried...

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
In article ,
"retired54" wrote:

BTW: The info on the Russian invasion of Georgia came from a Newsweek
article I read while waiting for my flu shot. Just so you know I didn't
make
it up.

That's nothing new. Ruskies have been a hard drinking, getting the
heck out of Dodgeski group for quite awhile. Just that they are so big
and the people picking on so small, they can afford to lose 20% of the
Army and still do what they need to do to deflect the unwashed masses at
home.
They have also learned to strike, get people riled and then work
their way back out again intact. Big difference from their little Afghan
adventure.

And that accomplishes?

My point is they are in a wound licking mode. Russia will always be a
threat. Their threat is weakened when democracy prevails. Hence their
reaction to Obama's victory They see that more as a threat TO THEIR OWN
POWER FROM WITHIN. Russia has enough problems of it's own to pick fights
with us. Conserve,conserve, conserve...it's the best weapon we have against
the Russians.

Olddog