Posted to alt.home.repair
retired54 retired54 is offline

Default I cried...

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
In article ,
"retired54" wrote:

Oops

You view Russia as a threat. I view Putin and crew as trying desperately
hang on to power. The invasion of Georgia didn't go their way due to the
things I already mentioned (political strife and desertion).

I view Russia as a threat PRECISELY because Putin and crew are trying
desperately to hang on to power. They got what they wanted, a scared and
concerned world, and sabre-rattling for local consumption.

But you're entitled to your opinion and alternate points of view are
valuable, when they are based on fact.

Same to ya, Dawg.

The best way to keep Russia in check is to keep the price of energy down.
IMHO

BTW: The info on the Russian invasion of Georgia came from a Newsweek
article I read while waiting for my flu shot. Just so you know I didn't make
it up.

Olddog