Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveB SteveB is offline

Default Sic semper tyrannis

wrote in message
On Nov 4, 11:48 pm, Ross wrote:
SteveB wrote:
"SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas wrote in message

I'm off to a 14 hour day working as an election worker. I'm afraid for
my
country today. Vote for whoever you believe in, and live with it. I'm
going to vote for the man who is proud to be an American.

Steve

--
-Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.-

Home after 15 hours. Encouraging when I saw the printouts. McCain by 7/1
to 10/1 on each machine. Then I got home and turned on Fox

God help us.

People think Bush was bad.

Steve

I see you remain the quintessential ignorant ****ing redneck.
Grow a backbone and a brain and accept the change, it's called
democracy by those with an IQ over 100.

Ross, Obama was a better choice than McCain and the she-cheney for
many reasons, but his strong liberalism worries me to no end, and
should worry you too, if your IQ is above 100.

Obama sure as hell isn't the be-all and end-all and cure-all, and I
think very little is going to change.

Will he:
- give up the extraordinary executive power taken by the last 3-4
presidencies? HELL NO!
- put an end to America, by the corporartions, for the corporations?
HELL NO!
- put an end to unwarranted wiretaps, or stop the NSA and army from
doing domestic surveillance/reconnaissance? HELL NO!
- give us an administration bound by the rule of law, restore
accountability, and abide by the intent of the constitution? maybe.

There were plenty of perfectly valid reasons to vote against obama,
and I disagree with Steve that it's going to be worse than under bush
or would have been under mccain, but you can take your puerile
playground insults and use them where some idiots might think you have
something useful or insightful to say, there must be a schoolyard near
you somewhere.

Dave

Oh, me. You disagree in a most tasteful manner.

Steve ;-)