Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Sic semper tyrannis

On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 16:25:26 -0500, the infamous "Ed Huntress"
scrawled the following:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 5 Nov 2008 15:07:50 -0500, the infamous "Ed Huntress"
scrawled the following:

"Jon Danniken" wrote in message
"Howard Garner" wrote:

This is a corrected version of the seven votes.
Each of the additional has to be registered with the authorities

Basic - everybody gets this
Education - college degree
Foreign Travel - live outside the country for two years straight
Family - Raise two children to age 14 without a divorce
Achievement - Earned income over xxx (5000 pounds when this was
written
in 1953)
Church Official - Any recognized church - including church wardens,
ministers, etc
7th Vote - Granted by the Queen at her discretion - rare.

So then how did this "fine upstanding citizen" from Philidelphia qualify
for his multiple votes?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZwng4omanI

Jon

What makes you think he said that? It sounded like he said that because of
the long lines, he decided to come back a couple of times.

The voter's last statement was "I decided to come back and vote a
couple of times."

Yes, the guy was unclear, but that was what made the reporter say "I
think that's against the law." He heard the same thing and joked about
it.

I think the reporter doesn't hang out enough in the Philly ghettos to know
what to think. He sure looked uncomfortable there.

You won't get any argument from me about that. chuckle Wouldn't we
have looked the same?

Jeeze, can't anyone joke about Chad, Daley, or the rest of the gang?

Maybe he was joking, or maybe he just doesn't spend too much time worrying
about syntax.

Methinks the voter doesn't know what the word means, let alone care.
He meant that he came back a couple times to vote but the lines were
too long for him to feel like doing so, I'm sure.

P.S: Has President Elect Obama cured the financial troubles of the
world, ended the war, outlawed poverty, or paid the debt yet? Let me
know, OK?

--
Everything I did in my life that was worthwhile I caught hell for.
-- Earl Warren