Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default I cried...

wrote:
On Wed, 05 Nov 2008 15:17:19 GMT, "joe" wrote:

Just a centrist party? How about a five party system? the current
left and right would occupy the extremes, then just fill the
inbetween. You could get your party, then a liberal/conservative
and a conservative/liberal. It would be interesting, anyway.

I won't hold my breath for it however.

jc

You guys both need to take a deep breath and read what I wrote a
second time. Despite the hysterics, Obama is, in fact, within a stones
throw of the center, as is John McCain. That's precisely why the vote
was as close as it was. I think you are going to see John McCain doing
his best to work with Obama for the common goal of moving us forward
and fixing some of the damge wrought in the past 8 years.

I didn't get the memo. What damage over the last eight years? If you're
talking about the financial mess, everything was fine until the Democrats
took over Congress.