Posted to alt.home.repair
Mortimer Schnerd, RN Mortimer Schnerd, RN is offline

Default I cried...

wrote in message
On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 23:07:37 -0800, "Zoot" wrote:
The popular vote split indicates that we all average out near the
center. That's not divided - it's unified. All we lacked was a leader
who undferstands that.

The political parties need to understand it as well. This pandering to the
extremes of the left and right are what's divided the country. I would love to
have a centrist party.

The Republicans left me behind when they started kissing fundamentalist ass.
And the Democrats conspire to deprive me of my God given right to defend myself
by their attempts to redefine the 2nd Amendment.

I know very few people who would buy all of their party's positions. Most of
them are like me, who agree with aspects of both.... but not all. The parties
need to move closer to us instead of expecting us to come to them.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com