Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd Mark Lloyd is offline

Default Anyone using LED lighting at home yet?

On Tue, 4 Nov 2008 21:10:50 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

all new traffic lights today are LED, and nice and brite.

LED lights are a lot more expensive new, but are supposed to last much
longer. That's important when it costs so much to change bulbs.

my LED nightlight is nearly useless

The stick-on lights I've seen were nearly useless, but the plug-in
70-LED string keeps me from bumping into stuff.

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"The government of the United States is not, in
any sense, founded on the Christian religion."