Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Copper pipe and cabel - cheaper when?

In article ,
Tim S wrote:
So did you find any problems during the basic install (before you added
the extra mods) - or are there any gotchas worth knowing about?

No - that part was ok. Only slightly strange thing with the Vitodens 200
was they didn't show the safety overflow - despite *all* the other
pipework being very clearly indicated in the installation instructions.

I'm fitting the Vitodens Compact 100 which is about the simplest unit
they make (and purposely so).

My feeling was that a system boiler would suit my needs better -
especially if it came to the point where someone else had to do fault
finding etc.

--
*Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard? *

Dave Plowman London SW