Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] carlbernardi@gmail.com is offline

Default cast iron downspout

The cast iron pipe is half underground and half aboveground. Above
ground it is seemed to the aluminum downspout however underground it
does not seam to be seemed but I cannot see the pipe underground very
well. I will check it again tomorrow.

On Nov 4, 8:14*pm, "Steve Barker DLT"
wrote:
Did this pipe that seamed to be in the ground appear to be seemed with lead?

wrote in message

Hi,

I have aluminum downspout that go into a cast iron pipe. *I pulled it
out as I thought it was plugged. I discovered that it was not plugged
and also that there seamed to be another pipe in the ground. *Does
anyone know where that pipe goes and/or how the cast-iron-pipe-in-the-
ground system works?

Thanks,

Carl

http://www.gaihosa.com