Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb himself[_4_] cavelamb himself[_4_] is offline

Default Sic semper tyrannis

Ross wrote:
SteveB wrote:

"SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas wrote in message

I'm off to a 14 hour day working as an election worker. I'm afraid
for my country today. Vote for whoever you believe in, and live with
it. I'm going to vote for the man who is proud to be an American.

Steve

--
-Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.-

Home after 15 hours. Encouraging when I saw the printouts. McCain by
7/1 to 10/1 on each machine. Then I got home and turned on Fox

God help us.

People think Bush was bad.

Steve

I see you remain the quintessential ignorant ****ing redneck.
Grow a backbone and a brain and accept the change, it's called
democracy by those with an IQ over 100.

Or a disaster.

Depends on your point of view.

And character.