Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Sic semper tyrannis

Wes wrote:

"SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas wrote:

I'm off to a 14 hour day working as an election worker. I'm afraid for my
country today. Vote for whoever you believe in, and live with it. I'm
going to vote for the man who is proud to be an American.

Well thanks for putting in a long day and night. Never was one of the poll workers in the
sense I think you mean it, I was a poll challenger years ago. Boy was that boring. The
Dem and me saw things the same way as the ladies running the show.

Saw someone I used to shoot the chit with a lot in years gone by, she was working the
polls. Nice seeing her again. Took 10 minutes tops to vote tonight after work.

We had a guy that voluntered. I've been voting at at the same location for 30 years.
First time a guy was there. So instead of my 'Thank you Ladies' on the way out I had to
do a 'Thank you Ladies and Gentleman'.

I wonder if the problem with long lines in many places is the lack of people that are
willing to step up as you have?

So thank you Steve!

It took me less than five minutes to show my driver's license, have
it verified and fill out the ballot.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.