Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Buderus or Crown Boilers

"ransley" wrote in message

I've not seen one for oil. What brand has them?

Its going to be the alot more common on 4-1-07 England made condensing
oil law, if I read it correctly. Alot are overseas like Grant,
Mistral, Eurocal, Rotex. Maybe these oils are worth a look, Peerless
Pinacle 92%, Buderus GB 125 BE 93%, Viesmann Vitoladens 300T 92%
[ sounds like a vitamen co ] . Maybe a system 2000 with water heater
is more efficent, I hope they are all oil units but you have time to
shop. Why not dual fuel, something is always cheaper.

Peerless Pinnacle does not have the Btu output I need. Max is 84,000

The Viesmann offered in the US are 86.9%.

As for dual fuel, I don't have gas available and propane is just as costly
as oil.

One factor that will be in my decision is the ability to have it serviced
locally. New technology is great, but I don't want to be the first and only
one with a new model when it breaks and it is 2 degrees and parts have to
come from Europe.