Abdullah Eyles

Default Heated Towel Rails

On Wed, 8 Oct 2003 13:22:52 +0100, "Con Boylan"
wrote:

We bought an expensice Myson towel rail (£350 IIRC, on account from

Ouch!

With hindsight, we needn't have bothered with such an expensive one
(we liked it's looks) as it spends its life covered in towels....funny
that ;-)

I made mine myself from Heat-fusion welded PVC (HDPE?) pipes, works a
treat and cost at most $30-40 (sorry, no pound sign on my keyboard!).

Hope to put the details on a web page ASAP but laziness intervened!

(maybe mine wouldn't pass whatever regulation covers such things in
the UK, but here there aren't such strict regulations - OK I know
regulations are to protect people but they can be too restrictive...)

Could one be made from press-fit pipes?