Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default Copper pipe and cabel - cheaper when?

"Tim S" wrote in message

Now all I have to do is find a CORGI person who doesn't want 1200 quid
(labour) to install and commission a boiler (just the boiler, I'll be
doing
the rest).

Or I'll be doing that myself too.

Legal.
However some boiler manufacturers are being a pain..
Ravenheat give a three year warranty if its fitted by a Corgi engineer but
not if you do it yourself.
I suspect that this is an unfair condition if someone challenged it in
court.
They also state it has to be fitted correctly just to cover for the stupid
Corgi engineers that are out there.

£500 for a new boiler but if I fit a condensing one I also need new rads.
I wonder how much CO2 the new rads cost?
That's not a combi BTW, I don't want a combi.