Posted to uk.d-i-y
F[_2_] F[_2_] is offline

Default OT Bank charge, is this reasonable?

On 23/10/2008 19:49 David in Normandy wrote:

I had a similar problem with the Halifax, going accidentally overdrawn
by a couple of pounds for a few days and they hit me with outrageous
costs and charges.

Yorkshire Bank charged me £20 for going overdrawn though an error of
their making. I went into the branch, asked for the Manager, and told
her it was their mistake and, as they thought £20 for such an error was
reasonable, then I was charging them the same.

Came away with the charge cancelled and a £20 credit on the account.