Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Palin unqualified [was: So WHAT is Obama hiding?]

On Nov 3, 1:10*pm, N8N wrote:
Hey,Obama is NOT running against Bush/Cheney.

Of course he is.

Shows how irrational you are;neither is a candidate in this election.
Obama is running against McCain.

Who is doing NOTHING to distance himself from the neocon-controlled
current administration. *Despite railing against them back in Y2K.

Nothing?

Let's review the facts:

McCain openly criticized Bush's Iraq strategy years ago. He said we
needed more troops BEFORE Bush ever endorsed the surge strategy.
BTW, had we listened to Obama a year or two ago, we would have left in
defeat, Iraq would be in chaos, and hundreds of thousands of Iraqi's
would be dead in a civil war. Iraq is going so well now that guys
like you don't even bring it up anymore. And Joe Biden, the
plagarist, voted FOR the Iraq war at the beginning, then against the
surge. He was wrong twice and if we had listened to him, we would
also have left in defeat. Apparently that record is to be cherished,
while putting down Palin. Makes sense

McCain openly criticized Bush on his enemy combatant detention and
interrogation policies.

McCain openly disagrees with Bush on global warming.

Obviously, you're just another uninformed voter, who's quick to pass
judgement, but ignorant of even basic facts.