Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

Default Copper pipe and cabel - cheaper when?

Tim S wrote:
Anyone have any insight into when the massive drop in bulk copper prices
this year is likely to appear in end products like tube and cable?

Been watching screwfix and nothing's changed much.

Cheers

Tim

When I was in the trade counter the other day, SF had a notice advising
reduced prices on, I think, cables dues to lower copper prices. (It is
possible it was tube or tube and cable. Not buying at the moment so no
personal interest.)

--
Rod

onset.