Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Copper pipe and cabel - cheaper when?

In article ,
Tim S writes:
Anyone have any insight into when the massive drop in bulk copper prices
this year is likely to appear in end products like tube and cable?

Been watching screwfix and nothing's changed much.

You might see it in the plumber's merchants and electrical
wholesalers first, although they can be quite pricey in the
first place. I've not looked recently though.
Actually, I'd probably expect it in the likes of Wickes
and B&Q after that, before Screwfix which I imagine has
more long term fixed pricing due to its catalogue.
All just guessing though, as I haven't looked around recently.

--
Andrew Gabriel