Posted to alt.home.repair
N8N N8N is offline

Default Palin unqualified [was: So WHAT is Obama hiding?]

On Nov 3, 9:13 am, Jim Yanik wrote:
Nate Nagel wrote :

Jim Yanik wrote:
Nate Nagel wrote in
:

Jim Yanik wrote:
Nate Nagel wrote in
:

Jim Yanik wrote:
Nate Nagel wrote in
:

Jim Yanik wrote:
wrote in
news

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 16:47:28 -0500, The Daring Dufas

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 11:42:00 -0400, wrote:

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 08:32:30 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

And if there is NOTHING at all behind it, then why doesn't
BO just say he wants any and all records related to his
birth released, in particular the original birth
certificate from the hospital? Hmmm.
I dunno - why are BOTH Palin and McCain refusing to release
their medical records?

Just how extensively has Palin been trested for Mental
problems in the past 20 years, and what medications are she
taking?

How about McCains Cancer situation. How about HIS mental
health? His anger management issues are pretty public, but
we don't know if he has had any treatment to try and
improve it. Those years as a POW left some pretty deep
mental wounds.

Those are some pretty important issues that require the
same or greater level of disclosure.
I swore I wouldn't post on this election -- couldn't hold
out g

Anybody notice that Palin is not only massively ignorant and
a major, major liar , basically a total phony, but -- most
dangerous of all -- a blindly ideological religious fanatic
. Why the media have ignored this facet of her persona is
troubling.

If by some malign fate, she became President in McCain's
incapacity, she would **** all over the U.S. Constitution,
which mandates separation of CHURCH AND STATE!

Our Constitution, which has been a light unto the world, was
devised by the greatest minds of this or any time -- the
Founders, who well understood the dangers of breaching the
wall between church and state. THEY read history; THEY knew
that theocracies were, by definition, totalitarian states.

My God, people on both sides believe that a US president
has unlimited power and are terrified. The sorry state of
the education system in my country is now quite apparent.

I don't believe the president has unlimited power, but I AM
terrified.

The example of the past 8 years, when Cheney, the REAL
president, worked behind the scenes, as well as openly, to
transform the Executive Branch into "the "unitary
Presidency"-- aka a virtual dictatorship -- should terrify us
all. The whores in Congress and the sheep in the electorate
just let it happen.

derangement syndrome....

I see you have no real response. Go ahead, vote for McCain, we
don't give a ****. (well, actually, we do, but your one vote
won't make a difference.)

nate

I see you never read the articles I posted a link to.
So much for your claiim to be a "centrist","conservative",or any
possibility you might be open-minded.

I've had a rough week at work and have not had the free time to do
more than speed read the NG's and a few forums and actually do
things that I needed to do online.

That said, you have yet to provide a shred of evidence that a)
Palin is not insultingly unqualified
She's more qualified that OBAMA.Obama's never run anything.
Obama can at least fake it and sound like a president. Palin sounds
like a suburban soccer mom, and I don't mean that as a compliment.

WHO CARES if somebody -sounds- "Presidential"? (or can "fake
it"..WTF???)

umm... other world leaders, with whom we have to interact?

Oh,like they would respect a clown like Obama...all talk and no action.
and a known LIAR.

Awful harsh words when you have no proof.

Let's say that McCain gets elected (it won't happen, but humor me.)
He dies in office. Palin finishes out his term. She's a ****ing joke
- nobody would take her seriously; her style is that of a whiny mom at
a PTA meeting, not the leader of a major world power.

It's not an acting job.It one of the most SERIOUS jobs in the world.
(and folk like you would elect an inexperienced,no-achiever to the
position because he talks a good game.)

You'd vote for an inexperienced, no-achiever who can't even appear to
fit the job.

Palin has far more experience than Obama,and she's only the *VP candidate*.

Balls. I'd like to see a candidate with more experience, granted, but
Palin's credentials suck. (so did Bush's for that matter.)

and b) that TDD isn't exactly correct
about Bush/Cheney and their unique ideas about executive power.

Hey,Obama is NOT running against Bush/Cheney.

Of course he is.

Shows how irrational you are;neither is a candidate in this election.
Obama is running against McCain.

Who is doing NOTHING to distance himself from the neocon-controlled
current administration. Despite railing against them back in Y2K.

So yes, Obama is in effect running against the failed policies of B/C.

And until the Republican party publicly breaks with
them, he SHOULD (and so should Barr and that crazy woman.)

nate

so,you're STILL operating in ignorance.
See, this is why people don't take your posts seriously. You take
something that is obviously, commonly known to be true and call
people who state the obvious "ignorant." The obvious explanation is
of course that *you* are the one that is ignorant...

nate

Nate,you professed to care deeply about the Constitution,yet don't
have the time to read information highly pertinent to protecting the
Constitution and the Judicial system of the US.You blindly accept
whatever the MSM puts out despite their well-known bias and
left-leaning,but will not check out anything else.You professed to be
"centrist" or "conservative",but everything you post is way left of
center and nothing more than DemocRAT talking points.

Either you are in denial about anything that is contrary to your
beliefs,or you're full of BS.(and ignorant.)

Neither. I just understand that Bush and Cheney are the greatest
threats to the Constitution that we've ever seen, so pretty much
everyone else is a lesser evil.

nate

Still haven't READ the articles,I see.
You are no "centrist",nor a "conservative",and you don't give a crap about
the Constitution.

You've been suckered by the Mainstream media;another "useful idiot".

The MSM has been far too kind to Bush and Cheney. DAGS for "unitary
executive."

nate