Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] skipswift@gmail.com is offline

Default S-video in works but Coax in doesn't work

On Oct 7, 6:42*am, "William Sommerwerck"
wrote:
The TV has to be set to the coax input, or you won't see anything.

The VCR and the TV have to be set to the same channel. VCRs with a coax
output should have a switch on the back to select channel 3 or 4.

I tried running the Cable directly to the Coax input on the TV and
through the VCR -- neither works, regardless of what channel the TV
and VCR are set to. I've tried both channel 3 and channel 4 and I've
confirmed that both the TV and VCR are set to the same channel.

Oddly, I can watch DVDs through the S-video input on my TV/RCA audio
inputs.