Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] skipswift@gmail.com is offline

Default S-video in works but Coax in doesn't work

On Oct 5, 8:37*pm, b wrote:
ha escrito:

Hi,

The Coax input on my Sony KV32S42 isn't working. I can watch DVDs by
connecting my DVD player to the S-video input but I get only snow when
I connect my VCR or my cable line to the Coax input. I'm hoping this
is something I can fix myself but I'm not at all knowledgeable about
TV repair so I need some direction.

Thanks.
S.

Have you tried going thru the tuning /channel search function?
have you checked the thing is set to UHF /VHF/cable reception (as
needed)?

Yup. I did try channel search and I triple-checked that the input on
the TV was set to Cable in the menu setup.