Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Ordering concrete for delivery

"MiamiCuse" wrote in message

I have not done this before, but when the truck comes how do you get the
concrete from the truck into the house into the room that you need to do
the pour? Do they shoot into a wheel barrow and you wheel it to where you
need, dump it in and you go back out for more?

Yes. It may be possible to pump it some distance. Talk to the supplier.

or they have someone that will
actually move the concrete to the desired location and finish it for you?

Thee are concrete contractors that will do the job for you. The mix
supplier only supplies a driver to deliver. They stay with the truck.

heard that some truck has a hose that you can carry to different areas to
have the concrete pump through the hose. In my case I have 4 bathroom
slabs to do so this will be very handy.

Doubt you'll get it pumped to all places. Sounds like you'll need some
experienced help as concrete sets up and then you are screwed if not
finished. There is a limit as to how long the truck can stay too.