Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles
S'mee S'mee is offline

Default America 2042: WHITE MINORITY, the country you have left for yourkids

On Nov 2, 8:46*pm, Outback Jon wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:
Outback Jon wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:
Outback Jon wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:
HEMI-Powered wrote:
Here's the part of the Bible I believe it: adultery is punished by
death by stoning and queers are beaten in the streets.
That isn't from the Bible.
You're right, it's the homosexuals who get put to death:

Leviticus 20:13
The entire book of Leviticus applies only to the Israelites.

However, YOU should be put to death for working on the Sabbath. *As
you are the one advocating killing people for not following Old
Testaent rules I expect that you will agree that you should be put to
death, by your own standards.
I didn't advocate anything. *Nor did I in any way imply that my
standards and Biblical standards are one and the same. *I merely pointed
out that the laws put forth in the Bible stated that homosexuals and
adulterers were to be put to death.

Except that it does NOT say that, and you are either being willfully
ignorant or lying.

Excuse me, but you're the one being willfully ignorant.

Leviticus 20:10 - If a man commits adultery with another man's wife—with
the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress must be
put to death.

Leviticus 20:13 - If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman,
both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death;
their blood will be on their own heads.

Both of those passages seem to be quite clear to me.

Really? Then are you aware it ONLY applies to levites and they were
jewish. One can then argue succesfully that it doesn't apply to
members of the christian cult. Nor the Islamic cult or any other
religious cult. It also doesn't apply to me and I dare anybody to
start thorwing stones while I work whatever day I wish.

And, the Sabbath is generally considered to be what is commonly referred
to as "Saturday".

Wrong again. *The Christian sabbath is SUNDAY.

I fail to see where I stated that I was Christian. *Or Jewish. *Or any
religion for that matter.

You did imply it. Not intentionally but to some knuckleheads you did
imply your membership in one of those faiths. shrug Me I make no
guesses and I'm not worried either way. Were I you I'd consider his
comment a straw man.

So, you're wrong twice again.

Stupid bigot

I fail to see how I am a "bigot". *I'm not advocating the killing of
adulterers or homosexuals. *I merely provided a reference to the
Biblical passage that *does* call for their deaths. *I have in no way
stated whether I agree or disagree with that passage. *Nor do I intend
to make such a statement.

It is safe to say evreybody on the planet is bigoted to one exstent or
another.
--
Keith