Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles

Default America 2042: WHITE MINORITY, the country you have left for your kids

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 13:14:34 -0700 (PDT), LOVE Europe HATE the EU
wrote:

America 2042: WHITE MINORITY, the country you have left for your kids

As a percentage of world inhabitants, the white population will
plummet to a single digit (9.76%) by 2060 from a high-water mark of
27.98% in 1950.

Wow...Us whites are already a minority. Where can we sign up
for government run equalization programs set up to help us?
Signed ...The imposed upon and rapidly shrinking minority.

Please list such programs.............

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles

"Jürgen Exner" wrote in message
"HEMI-Powered" wrote:
Here's the part of the Bible I believe it: adultery is punished by
death by stoning and queers are beaten in the streets.

Oh, you mean like http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27484976

Yet many demand we treat Muslins with understanding.

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles

On Nov 2, 10:18*am, "J. Clarke" wrote:
S'mee wrote:
On Nov 2, 4:58 am, "HEMI-Powered" wrote:

Here's the part of the Bible I believe it: adultery is punished by
death by stoning and queers are beaten in the streets. Have a
problem with that? Then take it up with God.

It's just a damned fairytail dude! IF there was some invisible man
telling me what to do I'd check into a psychiatric facility in
siberia. Just like all fairtails it does tell SOME morals. BUT
unlike
most fairytails it's so contradictiory and full of political LIES
from
various power hungery priests (there has NEVER been a priest that
didn't covet power)

Nope it's all smoke, mirrors, lies leading us all to a death dance
that ends in nothing. Those too weak to stand have religion, those
strong enough to stand do so with ease and pity the weak while
showing
no mercy. La Belle' Dame sans Merci is holding court...and nobody
feels any pity, not even for themselves.

So where have you stood that puts you on a level with religious
weaklings such as King, Tutu, and Gandhi?

I Didn't a god to tell me what to think adn I figured it out for my
self...so the REAL question is. "If Keith can firgure it out.Without
the crutch of religion or faith. Why can't the rest of you idiots do
it?"

--
Keith

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles

Default WHITE TRASH

"SteveB" toquerville@zionvistas wrote
Define "be".

A "continious" verb state - past, present and future combined.

For example "He's running" is present state meaning he is running only right
now.

"He be running" means he has been running, is running and will continue
running for the forseeable future. As in "Obama ? Mother ****er he be
running for president and I be planning to vote for him".

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles

HEMI-Powered wrote:
Jamie Kahn Genet added these comments in the current discussion
du jour ...

You surely don't expect him to make SENSE do you? He doesn't
have to - he has his bible to tell him what to think, however
blatently it flies in the face of reality. You need to sop
questioning and start blindly believing.

Here's the part of the Bible I believe it: adultery is punished by
death by stoning and queers are beaten in the streets.

That isn't from the Bible.

Have a
problem with that? Then take it up with God.

Nor is it from God. It's just your twisted hatred.

As to Africa and the continental drift, it didn't happen that way

Because you says so?

but even if it did, how do you explain black skin, yellow skin, red
skin, swarthy skin, white skin, the darkish skin of Eskimos, and
all of the facial feature changes by race?

Evolution. Dark skin to protect from the sun, light skin to take
advantage of the sun.

No, I don't think

No, you don't.

--
Ray Fischer

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles

S'mee wrote:
[...]

What makes you think you've figured anything out?

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles

Ray Fischer wrote:
HEMI-Powered wrote:
Here's the part of the Bible I believe it: adultery is punished by
death by stoning and queers are beaten in the streets.

That isn't from the Bible.

You're right, it's the homosexuals who get put to death:

Leviticus 20:13
13 " 'If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them
have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood
will be on their own heads.

Oops, you weren't right: (although it doesn't specify stoning)

Leviticus 20:10
10 " 'If a man commits adultery with another man's wife—with the wife
of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress must be put to death.

--
"Outback" Jon - KC2BNE

AMD Opteron 165 ) and 6.1 GHz of other AMD power...
http://folding.stanford.edu - got folding? Team 53560

2006 ZG1000A Concours "Blueline" COG# 7385 CDA# 0157

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles

Outback Jon wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:
HEMI-Powered wrote:
Here's the part of the Bible I believe it: adultery is punished by
death by stoning and queers are beaten in the streets.

That isn't from the Bible.

You're right, it's the homosexuals who get put to death:

Leviticus 20:13

The entire book of Leviticus applies only to the Israelites.

However, YOU should be put to death for working on the Sabbath. As
you are the one advocating killing people for not following Old
Testaent rules I expect that you will agree that you should be put to
death, by your own standards.

--
Ray Fischer

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles

That isn't representative of all Muslims, ****-for-brains.

--
Send responses to the relevant news group rather than to me, as

JR

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles

"HEMI-Powered" wrote in message
..

Here's the part of the Bible I believe it: adultery is punished by
death by stoning and queers are beaten in the streets. Have a
problem with that? Then take it up with God.

Post his mailing address, e-mail address, or phone number,
and I will. Until then, I prefer a more likely diety, such as
the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

As to Africa and the continental drift, it didn't happen that way

Hey, YOU were the one who said there "was no Africa" and
now apparently can't even attempt to explain what that meant.

but even if it did, how do you explain black skin, yellow skin, red
skin, swarthy skin, white skin, the darkish skin of Eskimos, and
all of the facial feature changes by race? No, I don't think that
we all evolved from Africans but even if we did, it still does not
make it right that everyone in the United States is a dash-American
except white folks.

So you've never heard anyone described as (or describing themselves
as) a German-American, Italian-American, etc., etc., etc.? What
a sheltered life you must lead.

Bob M.

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles

"HEMI-Powered" wrote in message

Here's the part of the Bible I believe it: adultery is punished by
death by stoning and queers are beaten in the streets. Have a
problem with that? Then take it up with God.

Let's see, WHO was it who was supposed to have said
something like "He among you who is without sin - let him
cast the first stone"? What WAS that guy's name, anyway?
I know it's on the tip of my tongue...

In the immortal words of Gandhi: "I like your Christ; I do
not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your
Christ."

Bob M.

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles

"HEMI-Powered" wrote:
Here's the part of the Bible I believe it: adultery is punished by
death by stoning and queers are beaten in the streets. Have a
problem with that? Then take it up with God.

If memory serves me right then the US of A was founded on the principle
of freedom of religion.
If you believe, your religious believes are so important that they must
be imposed on others, then why don't you move to a theocracy, let's say
Vatican or Iran?

jue
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles

S'mee wrote:
[...]

8^) Because I can THINK objectively and critcally. I read THEN instead
of forming an opinion I think. Something that is LACKING in america
and many other countries. I can find no evidence of any gods/
goddesess. There are no so called religious tracts that do not
contradict themselves to the point of negating all believability. What
can not be proven therefore must either be non-exsistant or made up.

You can prove that entropy exsists. You can not prove the exsistants
of any deities.
--
Keith
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles

On Nov 2, 1:08*pm, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
Outback Jon wrote:

Ray Fischer wrote:
HEMI-Powered wrote:
Here's the part of the Bible I believe it: adultery is punished by
death by stoning and queers are beaten in the streets.

That isn't from the Bible.

You're right, it's the homosexuals who get put to death:

Leviticus 20:13

The entire book of Leviticus applies only to the Israelites.

Uh itym to say it applies to the Levits as they were the keepers of
the temples. IIRC I am working from memory...read that damn thing too
many times.

However, YOU should be put to death for working on the Sabbath. *As
you are the one advocating killing people for not following Old
Testaent rules I expect that you will agree that you should be put to
death, by your own standards.

heh, hoisted on his own petard.
--
keith

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles

On Nov 2, 1:25*pm, "Bob Myers" wrote:
"HEMI-Powered" wrote in message

Here's the part of the Bible I believe it: adultery is punished by
death by stoning and queers are beaten in the streets. Have a
problem with that? Then take it up with God.

Let's see, WHO was it who was supposed to have said
something like "He among you who is without sin - let him
cast the first stone"? *What WAS that guy's name, anyway?
I know it's on the tip of my tongue...

an alldged rabbi whom nobody can prove ever existed and NO I don't
trust Josephus on this one as he is a SINGLE source and then only in
passing, nothing in depth like his usual works.

In the immortal words of Gandhi: "I like your Christ; I do
not like your Christians. *Your Christians are so unlike your
Christ."

Oooo that's going to leave a mark

--
Keith
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles

On Nov 2, 12:07*pm, William Clark
wrote:

wrote:

America 2042: WHITE MINORITY, the country you have left for your kids

As a percentage of world inhabitants, the white population will
plummet to a single digit (9.76%) by 2060 from a high-water mark of
27.98% in 1950.

Wow...Us whites are already a minority. Where can we sign up
for government run equalization programs set up to help us?
Signed ...The imposed upon and rapidly shrinking minority.

Please list such programs.............

Same place as you got your lobotomy.

If you can find it.

cite the source or admit you are a liar. Or you could just **** off
and leave USENET.

So simply put so an racist piece of **** like you can
understand...show your work, show your source. PROVE it and better yet
use unbiased source. I believe that if you proved as least 3 sources
that would suffice. Other wise you are a LIAR.
--
Keith
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles

Ray Fischer wrote:
Outback Jon wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:
HEMI-Powered wrote:
Here's the part of the Bible I believe it: adultery is punished by
death by stoning and queers are beaten in the streets.
That isn't from the Bible.

You're right, it's the homosexuals who get put to death:

Leviticus 20:13

The entire book of Leviticus applies only to the Israelites.

However, YOU should be put to death for working on the Sabbath. As
you are the one advocating killing people for not following Old
Testaent rules I expect that you will agree that you should be put to
death, by your own standards.

I didn't advocate anything. Nor did I in any way imply that my
standards and Biblical standards are one and the same. I merely pointed
out that the laws put forth in the Bible stated that homosexuals and
adulterers were to be put to death.

And, the Sabbath is generally considered to be what is commonly referred
to as "Saturday".

So, you're wrong twice again. Thanks for playing.

--
"Outback" Jon - KC2BNE

AMD Opteron 165 ) and 6.1 GHz of other AMD power...
http://folding.stanford.edu - got folding? Team 53560

2006 ZG1000A Concours "Blueline" COG# 7385 CDA# 0157
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles

In article ,
"Bob Myers" wrote:

"HEMI-Powered" wrote in message

Here's the part of the Bible I believe it: adultery is punished by
death by stoning and queers are beaten in the streets. Have a
problem with that? Then take it up with God.

Let's see, WHO was it who was supposed to have said
something like "He among you who is without sin - let him
cast the first stone"? What WAS that guy's name, anyway?
I know it's on the tip of my tongue...

In the immortal words of Gandhi: "I like your Christ; I do
not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your
Christ."

Those words have never been more true than today.

--
Send responses to the relevant news group rather than to me, as

JR
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles

On Nov 2, 10:47�am, (Ray Fischer) wrote:
HEMI-Powered wrote:

Here's the part of the Bible I believe it: adultery is punished by
death by stoning and queers are beaten in the streets.

That isn't from the Bible.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a
woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely
be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles

Outback Jon wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:
Outback Jon wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:
HEMI-Powered wrote:
Here's the part of the Bible I believe it: adultery is punished by
death by stoning and queers are beaten in the streets.
That isn't from the Bible.
You're right, it's the homosexuals who get put to death:

Leviticus 20:13

The entire book of Leviticus applies only to the Israelites.

However, YOU should be put to death for working on the Sabbath. As
you are the one advocating killing people for not following Old
Testaent rules I expect that you will agree that you should be put to
death, by your own standards.

I didn't advocate anything. Nor did I in any way imply that my
standards and Biblical standards are one and the same. I merely pointed
out that the laws put forth in the Bible stated that homosexuals and
adulterers were to be put to death.

Except that it does NOT say that, and you are either being willfully
ignorant or lying.

And, the Sabbath is generally considered to be what is commonly referred
to as "Saturday".

Wrong again. The Christian sabbath is SUNDAY.

So, you're wrong twice again.

Stupid bigot

--
Ray Fischer

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles

America 2042: WHITE MINORITY, the country you have left for your kids

As a percentage of world inhabitants, the white population will
plummet to a single digit (9.76%) by 2060 from a high-water mark of
27.98% in 1950.

Wow...Us whites are already a minority. Where can we sign up
for government run equalization programs set up to help us?
Signed ...The imposed upon and rapidly shrinking minority.

Please list such programs.............

Same place as you got your lobotomy.

If you can find it.

cite the source or admit you are a liar. Or you could just **** off
and leave USENET.

So simply put so an racist piece of **** like you can
understand...show your work, show your source. PROVE it and better yet
use unbiased source. I believe that if you proved as least 3 sources
that would suffice. Other wise you are a LIAR.

I guess I'll agree with you?.....I don't think William Clark can prove
anything, therefore you must be right.

I'm still looking for just one government program that will benefit
me, a minority.
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles

"HEMI-Powered" wrote:
Here's the part of the Bible I believe it: adultery is punished by
death by stoning and queers are beaten in the streets.

Oh, you mean like http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27484976

Yet many demand we treat Muslins with understanding.

100% total failure to use basic logic. It's truly impressive in an
adult. Clap yourself on the back.
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles

In article , Ray Fischer
wrote:

Wrong again. The Christian sabbath is SUNDAY.

There is no such thing as "the Christian Sabbath." The Sabbath is
Saturday, the seventh day, in honor of the day God supposedly rested
after Creation, and it's Saturday whether you're a Jew or a Christian.

--
Jerry Kindall, Seattle, WA http://www.jerrykindall.com/

Send only plain text messages under 32K to the Reply-To address.
This mailbox is filtered aggressively to thwart spam and viruses.
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles

"S'mee" wrote in message
8^) Because I can THINK objectively and critcally. I read THEN instead
of forming an opinion I think.

Good Gawd, man, don't you realize what a threat to
modern civilization something like that could be?

Clearly, you need to be stoned to death at the earliest
opportunity. We simply can't have this sort of thing spreading.

You can prove that entropy exsists. You can not prove the exsistants
of any deities.

With the obvious exception of His Noodly Holiness, of course.

Bob M.

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles

Jürgen Exner wrote:
"HEMI-Powered" wrote:
Here's the part of the Bible I believe it: adultery is punished by
death by stoning and queers are beaten in the streets. Have a
problem with that? Then take it up with God.

If memory serves me right then the US of A was founded on the
principle of freedom of religion.

Nope, it was founded on the principle that the Federal government
would not interfere with the state religions.

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles

S'mee wrote:
[...]

In other words you have an opinion and an asshole, just like everybody
else.

You can prove that entropy exsists. You can not prove the exsistants
of any deities.

Your point being?

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles

Michelle Steiner wrote:
In article om,
"Vito" wrote:

Yet many demand we treat Muslins with understanding.

Not just muslin, but also percale, linen, nylon, and rayon.

Especially linen. Just look at it funny and it'll wrinkle.

--
Ray Fischer

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles

Jerry Kindall wrote:
In article , Ray Fischer
wrote:

Wrong again. The Christian sabbath is SUNDAY.

There is no such thing as "the Christian Sabbath."

Sabbath
(often the Sabbath) a day of religious observance and abstinence
from work, kept by Jews from Friday evening to Saturday evening,
and by most Christians on Sunday.
New Oxford American Dictionary

--
Ray Fischer

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles

On Nov 2, 4:51*pm, "Bob Myers" wrote:
"S'mee" wrote in message

8^) Because I can THINK objectively and critcally. I read THEN instead
of forming an opinion I think.

Good Gawd, man, don't you realize what a threat to
modern civilization something like that could be?

Clearly, you need to be stoned to death at the earliest
opportunity. *We simply can't have this sort of thing spreading.

You can prove that entropy exsists. You can not prove the exsistants
of any deities.

With the obvious exception of His Noodly Holiness, of course.

He is no more... CTHULLU ate him with a nice white clam and swordfish
sauce and bottle of chianti. I have the long pork ribs, mashed taters
with brown gravy and a very hopped up IPA. 8^)
p.s. we're going spelunking for elder gods to torment later.
--
Keith

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles

HEMI-Powered wrote:
Here's the part of the Bible I believe it: adultery is punished by
death by stoning and queers are beaten in the streets.

That isn't from the Bible.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a
woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely
be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Problem with that is who wrote it and when? Got news for you...it was
likely written by militant cathilic monks before 1000ad. 8^) Don't
worry it's just a fairytail for you fairies.
--
Keith
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles

On Nov 2, 4:18*pm, wrote:
[...]

me, a minority.- Hide quoted text -

heh you are? Try having many available BUT the beauocracysic makes
it tedious to the point of pointless to even bother.
--
Keith
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles

J. Clarke wrote:
Jürgen Exner wrote:
"HEMI-Powered" wrote:
Here's the part of the Bible I believe it: adultery is punished by
death by stoning and queers are beaten in the streets. Have a
problem with that? Then take it up with God.

If memory serves me right then the US of A was founded on the
principle of freedom of religion.

Nope, it was founded on the principle that the Federal government
would not interfere with the state religions.

What state religions? Religious freedom is one of the key freedoms
of the country. You want to claim otherwise???

--
Ray Fischer

Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles

Ray Fischer wrote:
Outback Jon wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:
Outback Jon wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:
HEMI-Powered wrote:
[...]

Excuse me, but you're the one being willfully ignorant.

Leviticus 20:10 - If a man commits adultery with another man's wife—with
the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress must be
put to death.

Leviticus 20:13 - If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman,
both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death;
their blood will be on their own heads.

Both of those passages seem to be quite clear to me.

And, the Sabbath is generally considered to be what is commonly referred
to as "Saturday".

Wrong again. The Christian sabbath is SUNDAY.

I fail to see where I stated that I was Christian. Or Jewish. Or any
religion for that matter.

So, you're wrong twice again.

Stupid bigot

I fail to see how I am a "bigot". I'm not advocating the killing of
adulterers or homosexuals. I merely provided a reference to the
Biblical passage that *does* call for their deaths. I have in no way
stated whether I agree or disagree with that passage. Nor do I intend
to make such a statement.

--
"Outback" Jon - KC2BNE

AMD Opteron 165 ) and 6.1 GHz of other AMD power...
http://folding.stanford.edu - got folding? Team 53560

2006 ZG1000A Concours "Blueline" COG# 7385 CDA# 0157
Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles

On Nov 2, 8:46*pm, Outback Jon wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:
Outback Jon wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:
Outback Jon wrote:
Ray Fischer wrote:
HEMI-Powered wrote:
[...]

Really? Then are you aware it ONLY applies to levites and they were
jewish. One can then argue succesfully that it doesn't apply to
members of the christian cult. Nor the Islamic cult or any other
religious cult. It also doesn't apply to me and I dare anybody to
start thorwing stones while I work whatever day I wish.

And, the Sabbath is generally considered to be what is commonly referred
to as "Saturday".

Wrong again. *The Christian sabbath is SUNDAY.

I fail to see where I stated that I was Christian. *Or Jewish. *Or any
religion for that matter.

You did imply it. Not intentionally but to some knuckleheads you did
imply your membership in one of those faiths. shrug Me I make no
guesses and I'm not worried either way. Were I you I'd consider his
comment a straw man.

So, you're wrong twice again.

Stupid bigot

I fail to see how I am a "bigot". *I'm not advocating the killing of
adulterers or homosexuals. *I merely provided a reference to the
Biblical passage that *does* call for their deaths. *I have in no way
stated whether I agree or disagree with that passage. *Nor do I intend
to make such a statement.

It is safe to say evreybody on the planet is bigoted to one exstent or
another.
--
Keith