Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.social-security-disability,alt.support.attn-deficit,alt.support.breast-implant
Relayer Relayer is offline

Default Senator Obama's Four Tax Increases for People Earning Under $250k

On Nov 2, 1:32�am, Ilena Rose wrote:
LOL ... Coleah Penley Ayers ... who runs around screaming about her
'vibrating vagina' and lies to readers that I was financailly
profiting from her sex toy ... has led a campaign for years, trying to
sell to the public her hallucination that I am in need of 'help' ...
shall we all say, PROJECTION!

Long a VA flack ... there is nothing she won't lie about for the right
price!

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/coleah-lies.htm

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...tch.htm#Coleah

I love the cross posting in this thread but am trying to figure out
which one is the disabled home repair person who has large breasts and
a short attention span...I need some work done.......