Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.social-security-disability,alt.support.attn-deficit,alt.support.breast-implant

Default Senator Obama's Four Tax Increases for People Earning Under $250k

A long term reader of alt.support.breast-implant asked me the other
day where I thought Coleah had gone.

My guess was, as the archives bear out ... was she was once again
hawking the Corporate / Republican position online ... and I fully
believe she is long flacked for the government (VA, IRS etc.) as
well as her campaign against me in connection with the losers in
Barrett Vs Rosenthal and her being joined at the pocketbook with the
silicone industry and Patrick O'leary, silicone manufacturer.

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/patrickoleary.htm

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...sRosenthal.htm

She flacked for months leading up the invasion of Iraq. ... spreading
the government's 'talking points" and lies verbatim ... that time
working in harmony with corporate lobbyist and CEi / Junkscience.com
industry connected, Andrew M Langer. Her view was always "industrial /
military" friendly. I've long believed she was a professional
corporate / government shill claiming to be just a "grannie" ...

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...nley-ayers.htm

She has never posted anything that would truly help the veterans she
claims she cares about ... only more government flack & distraction.

Millions of families lives have been destroyed by the Iraq Invasion
.... and the collapse of the economy much based on the government's
spending spree / invasion. She should be on her knees begging
forgiveness for having shilled for so many years.
Posted to alt.home.repair

[Sorry about this person's 'personal attack' post.]

Looks like "Joe Doe" aka "Rick" cross posted
my original post (adding his ugly personal comments)
to all the newsgroups he could find where I have ever
posted, and it awoke the sleeping wacko who trots about
the Internet claiming I am a trained killer....on a
mission from hell....to 'off' her. Deep sigh.
http://www.ilena-rosenthal.com

Some people simply do not know how to just share and allow others their
own point of views too, without turning their life into bad mouthing
personal attacks. Ya gotta have a sense of humor when wacko's are
displaying insanity.

Posted At: Saturday, November 01, 2008 6:58 PM
Posted To: alt.home.repair
Conversation: Senator Obama's Four Tax Increases for People Earning
Under $250k
Subject: Senator Obama's Four Tax Increases for People Earning Under
[...]

11/1/2008 9:36 AM

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.social-security-disability,alt.support.attn-deficit,alt.support.breast-implant

LOL ... Coleah Penley Ayers ... who runs around screaming about her
'vibrating vagina' and lies to readers that I was financailly
profiting from her sex toy ... has led a campaign for years, trying to
sell to the public her hallucination that I am in need of 'help' ...
shall we all say, PROJECTION!

Long a VA flack ... there is nothing she won't lie about for the right
price!

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/coleah-lies.htm

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...tch.htm#Coleah
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.social-security-disability,alt.support.attn-deficit,alt.support.breast-implant

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/
http://ilenarose.blogspot.com
http://ilena-rosenthal.blogspot.com

Coleah Penley Ayers ... Warmonger, Hatemonger, Harasser... has her
good friend Frank, now repeating her dribbles.

Frank lied:

"Illena admits she's not much of a woman, had plastic boobies, was
vain to her detriment. "

Nope Frank & Coleah ... I was blessed to never have been fooled into
believing the lies of the silicone industry like Coleah ... she had
"plastic boobies" not me ... and for years she has worked ass to ass
with silicone manufactuer, Patrick O'leary, walking both sides of the
aisle.

As for being "much of a woman" ... Frank must be listening to Coleah's
whines and rants.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.social-security-disability,alt.support.attn-deficit,alt.support.breast-implant

On Nov 1, 11:39*pm, Ilena Rose wrote:
http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...l.blogspot.com

Coleah Penley Ayers ... Warmonger, Hatemonger, Harasser... has her
good friend Frank, now repeating her dribbles.

Frank lied:

"Illena admits she's not much of a woman, had plastic boobies, was
vain to her detriment. "

Nope Frank & Coleah ... I was blessed to never have been fooled into
believing the lies of the silicone industry like Coleah ... she had
"plastic boobies" not me ... and for years she has worked ass to ass
with silicone manufactuer, Patrick O'leary, walking both sides of the
aisle.

As for being "much of a woman" ... Frank must be listening to Coleah's
whines and rants.

"Frank" by his own admission #1) Has no life outside this newsgroup;
#2) Desires little "Indian" boys; #3) Is on mental-disability #4)
Wants to "destroy" the Usenet through disruption and infiltration.

Over the years we have seen many shills (Proby, Wright, Porno, Palmer,
and others) and members of the Pro-Med Cult. They are worthless human
beings whose only motive is to profit off of others lack of
knowledge. This is why your information is so critical, Ilena. One
of your posts will stop 1000 posts by the pervert known as Frank and
his make-believe pals.

Sir Artio

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.social-security-disability,alt.support.attn-deficit,alt.support.breast-implant

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/
http://ilena-rosenthal.blogspot.com

FACT ABOUT COLEAH: She indeed is a trained killer ... and her glory
days were in Viet Nam. For her to ignore it ... after she has been a
VA flack for years is absurd.

FACT ABOUT COLEAH: She indeed has been aligned with silicone
manufacturer Patrick O'leary
www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/patrickoleary.htm

and my 3 losing plaintiffs in Barrett Vs Rosenthal ...

http://www.BreastImplantAwarness.org...srosenthal.htm

working ass to ass with them ... cybersquatting by purchasing a
website of my personal and unique name ...

purchased a Private Detective to hunt me down ... and has spent around
5 years with me as her direct target.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...rivateclub.htm

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/coleah.htm
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.social-security-disability,alt.support.attn-deficit,alt.support.breast-implant

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/
http://ilena-rosenthal.blogspot.com

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...nley-ayers.htm
http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...rivateClub.htm
www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/coleah-lies.htm

"Missouri Grannie" is Coleah Penley Ayers ... for years a VA flack ...
more recently a Vaccination Industry flack ... probably funded like
many by the DoD ...

She has proven that she will say anything and everythng ... projecting
her sins onto me. Her buddies ... the 3 losing plaintiffs in Barrett
Vs Rosenthal ... and she have been after me for years ...attempting to
harm my good reputation and lie about my motives, my actions and my
thoughts.

True ... for about a month she has not been attacking me ... after
years of being ineffecutal in stopping my work.

She should be on her knees in apologies to the world for being the
government/corporate Cheerleader for the illegal and immoral invasion
of Iraq ... and all the damage he has done to the world. She is a
corporate mouth now ... while pretending she is just a Grannie.

Baloney.

Here, in the heat of their campaign ... while she was hiring PI's to
hunt me down and planning her trip to Central America ... she filled
Usenet with this blathering. It was pure nonsense ...

"Coleah" (aka now "Missouri Grannie")

Mon, Aug 16 2004 10:09 pm

Finally discovered what 'Pandora's Box' was about....it's a vibrating
vagina. You sure have interesting ventures and really strange
playmates. What was your "Miracles Etc" business venture about? Faith
healing for the sexually exhausted? Sorry for the cross posting
reply.....but I just HAD to......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FACT ABOUT COLEAH: She indeed is a trained killer ... and her glory
days were in Viet Nam. For her to ignore it ... after she has been a
VA flack for years is absurd.

FACT ABOUT COLEAH: She indeed has been aligned with silicone
manufacturer Patrick O'leary
www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/patrickoleary.htm

and my 3 losing plaintiffs in Barrett Vs Rosenthal ...

http://www.BreastImplantAwarness.org...srosenthal.htm

working ass to ass with them ... cybersquatting by purchasing a
website of my personal and unique name ...

purchased a Private Detective to hunt me down ... and has spent around
5 years with me as her direct target.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...rivateclub.htm

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/coleah.htm
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.social-security-disability,alt.support.attn-deficit,alt.support.breast-implant

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/
http://ilena-rosenthal.blogspot.com

Coleah .. you have used Usenet and your off topic posts for years to
promote the corporate / military agenda ...

YOU and corporate lobbyist, flack, Andrew M Langer used
alt.support.breast-implant as another platform for your PRO WAR,
inhumane, dishonest posts.

FACT ABOUT COLEAH: She indeed is a trained killer ... and her glory
days were in Viet Nam. For her to ignore it ... after she has been a
VA flack for years is absurd.

FACT ABOUT COLEAH: She indeed has been aligned with silicone
manufacturer Patrick O'leary
www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/patrickoleary.htm

and my 3 losing plaintiffs in Barrett Vs Rosenthal ...

http://www.BreastImplantAwarness.org...srosenthal.htm

working ass to ass with them ... cybersquatting by purchasing a
website of my personal and unique name ...

purchased a Private Detective to hunt me down ... and has spent around
5 years with me as her direct target.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...rivateclub.htm

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/coleah.htm
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.social-security-disability,alt.support.attn-deficit,alt.support.breast-implant,alt.sewing.mach-embroider

On Nov 2, 11:34*am, Joe Doe wrote:
On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 21:52:07 -0500, Coleah wrote:

You have never posted any help to alt.home.repair. Take the political crap
to a political group so they can make a fool of you. You have already
proved your a fool here. If your stupid and it shows then explain it
someplace else. You are to stupid to argue your point in political
groups and have your ass handed to you loser. You have no friends in this
group. You are nothing but a trolling idiot. Go make enemies someplace
else. Try politic groups if you have thick enough skin. Other wise shut up.

[...]

11/1/2008 9:36 AM- Hide quoted text -

Gee Joe, can't see that you have ever posted any helpful information
here either. In fact, all you have done is bitch about others
postings in a thread that is clearly labeled and if you are not
interested in you could easily ignore. Instead, you have contributed
more crap to the thread than anyone else.
Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.social-security-disability,alt.support.attn-deficit,alt.support.breast-implant

On Nov 2, 12:15*pm, Ilena Rose wrote:

"Missouri Grannie" is Coleah Penley Ayers ... for years a VA flack ...
more recently a Vaccination Industry flack ... probably funded like
many by the DoD ...

She has proven that she will say anything and everythng ... projecting
her sins onto me. Her buddies ... the 3 losing plaintiffs in Barrett
Vs Rosenthal ... and she have been after me for years ...attempting to
harm my good reputation and lie about my motives, my actions and my
thoughts.

True ... for about a month she has not been attacking me

Hmmm

It's rumored that Big Pharma has decided to cut a deal with the
Senators investigating it's marketing practices wherein Big Pharma has
agreed to sell out all it's many shills to save it's own neck.

It's rumored that Big Pharma has agreed to open up it's accounting
ledgers, and, name the names of all it's shills, how much each
shill has been paid, the various methods used to pay them, and,
what sort of activities the shills received payment for.

It's rumored that if Big Pharma is or does cooperate with the Senate
investigation, the "opinion leaders" of junk science inc who been
shilling for Big Pharma, including all the shills employed as grass
roots and net roots marketeers, may face indictments for charges
ranging from tax evasion, money laundering, racketeering,
stalking, terrorism and murder.

Perhaps, Missouri Grannie is spilling her guts to the Senate
Investigators and/or feds in exchange for a reduced sentence.

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.social-security-disability,alt.support.attn-deficit,alt.support.breast-implant

Ilena Rose wrote:

She should be on her knees in apologies to the world for being the
government/corporate Cheerleader for the illegal and immoral invasion
of Iraq ... and all the damage he has done to the world. She is a
corporate mouth now ... while pretending she is just a Grannie.

Illegal? Article II of the Constitution (Supreme Law of the Land) vests in
the president the unfettered right to wage war against anyone he sees fit.
His decision is not open to debate and no one may gainsay his authority -
not the Congress, not the courts.

Immoral? Sadaam was a bad person. So, we invaded his country, evicted him
from his homes, confiscated his fortune, exiled his wives, killed his
children, jailed him, his friends, and everyone he ever knew, then hanged
his ass. It has recently been revealed that he was stabbed 13 times as he
hung from the gallows. What's immoral about that?

Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.social-security-disability,alt.support.attn-deficit,alt.support.breast-implant

On Nov 2, 1:32�am, Ilena Rose wrote:
LOL ... Coleah Penley Ayers ... who runs around screaming about her
'vibrating vagina' and lies to readers that I was financailly
profiting from her sex toy ... has led a campaign for years, trying to
sell to the public her hallucination that I am in need of 'help' ...
shall we all say, PROJECTION!

Long a VA flack ... there is nothing she won't lie about for the right
price!

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/coleah-lies.htm

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...tch.htm#Coleah

I love the cross posting in this thread but am trying to figure out
which one is the disabled home repair person who has large breasts and
a short attention span...I need some work done.......