Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.social-security-disability,alt.support.attn-deficit,alt.support.breast-implant
Linda Linda is offline

Default Senator Obama's Four Tax Increases for People Earning Under $250k

On Nov 2, 12:15*pm, Ilena Rose wrote:

"Missouri Grannie" is Coleah Penley Ayers ... for years a VA flack ...
more recently a Vaccination Industry flack ... probably funded like
many by the DoD ...

She has proven that she will say anything and everythng ... projecting
her sins onto me. Her buddies ... the 3 losing plaintiffs in Barrett
Vs Rosenthal ... and she have been after me for years ...attempting to
harm my good reputation and lie about my motives, my actions and my
thoughts.

True ... for about a month she has not been attacking me

Hmmm

It's rumored that Big Pharma has decided to cut a deal with the
Senators investigating it's marketing practices wherein Big Pharma has
agreed to sell out all it's many shills to save it's own neck.

It's rumored that Big Pharma has agreed to open up it's accounting
ledgers, and, name the names of all it's shills, how much each
shill has been paid, the various methods used to pay them, and,
what sort of activities the shills received payment for.

It's rumored that if Big Pharma is or does cooperate with the Senate
investigation, the "opinion leaders" of junk science inc who been
shilling for Big Pharma, including all the shills employed as grass
roots and net roots marketeers, may face indictments for charges
ranging from tax evasion, money laundering, racketeering,
stalking, terrorism and murder.

Perhaps, Missouri Grannie is spilling her guts to the Senate
Investigators and/or feds in exchange for a reduced sentence.