Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles
S'mee S'mee is offline

Default America 2042: WHITE MINORITY, the country you have left for yourkids

On Nov 2, 12:07*pm, William Clark
wrote:
In article ,
wrote:

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 13:14:34 -0700 (PDT), LOVE Europe HATE the EU
wrote:

America 2042: WHITE MINORITY, the country you have left for your kids

As a percentage of world inhabitants, the white population will
plummet to a single digit (9.76%) by 2060 from a high-water mark of
27.98% in 1950.

Wow...Us whites are already a minority. Where can we sign up
for government run equalization programs set up to help us?
Signed ...The imposed upon and rapidly shrinking minority.

Please list such programs.............

Same place as you got your lobotomy.

If you can find it.

cite the source or admit you are a liar. Or you could just **** off
and leave USENET.

So simply put so an racist piece of **** like you can
understand...show your work, show your source. PROVE it and better yet
use unbiased source. I believe that if you proved as least 3 sources
that would suffice. Other wise you are a LIAR.
--
Keith