Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.social-security-disability,alt.support.attn-deficit,alt.support.breast-implant
Ilena Rose Ilena Rose is offline

Default Senator Obama's Four Tax Increases for People Earning Under $250k

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/
http://ilena-rosenthal.blogspot.com

FACT ABOUT COLEAH: She indeed is a trained killer ... and her glory
days were in Viet Nam. For her to ignore it ... after she has been a
VA flack for years is absurd.

FACT ABOUT COLEAH: She indeed has been aligned with silicone
manufacturer Patrick O'leary
www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/patrickoleary.htm

and my 3 losing plaintiffs in Barrett Vs Rosenthal ...

http://www.BreastImplantAwarness.org...srosenthal.htm

working ass to ass with them ... cybersquatting by purchasing a
website of my personal and unique name ...

purchased a Private Detective to hunt me down ... and has spent around
5 years with me as her direct target.

http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...rivateclub.htm

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org/coleah.htm