Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Adding Sentinel X100 concentrate.

In article ,
wrote:
Have you actually tried it - and are familiar with other methods? It's
just that saying you got 'the guy' to do such and such suggests not. As
does plumbing in the drain point - it's not as though draining the
system is an everyday requirement.

I don't see what your problem is . It 's a lot simpler to use this
than do it through the radiator .

Sorry - not convinced. It's dead easy to add concentrate via the bleed
screw. I'd guess you've never done it. Certainly no more difficult than
having to remove a cap.

Draining the system may not be an
everyday req't but I might as well make it easier when it does need to
be done .

I like to look at the colour etc of the water that comes out.

And none of the radiators are "highest" . They are
all on the same level as I live in a flat .

OK. But for most the biggest hassle when adding inhibitor is introducing
air to the system which has to be bled out afterwards. And I can't see
your idea minimising this.

Bleeding radiators is a real problem is it ? I've never found it to
be so.

Perhaps not in your flat. 14, on the other hand, is.

--
*Therapy is expensive, poppin' bubble wrap is cheap! You choose.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.