Posted to uk.d-i-y
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default Adding Sentinel X100 concentrate.

On Sun, 2 Nov 2008 16:59:23 -0000 someone who may be "John"
wrote this:-

Bleeding radiators is a real problem is it ? I've never found it to
be so.

Remembering where you left the key is the hard bit.

Something like
http://www.screwfix.com/prods/15164/Hand-Tools/Plumbing-Tools/Radiator-Tools/Radiator-Bleed-Valve-Tool
is harder to mislay.

At the moment I can't find the key which has the loop of string
through it so that I don't lose it. However, I do have the "easy to
lose" cheap key without the string. As I have been doing major
surgery to the heating, just completed, this is somewhat annoying.
I'm just cleaning the system out before adding inhibitor, so there
is a fair amount of bleeding to do. When that is done a properly
designed and installed system shouldn't require bleeding.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh