Posted to alt.home.lawn.garden,alt.home.repair
Eric in North TX Eric in North TX is offline

Default bagger for rider

On Nov 2, 3:19 am, "spud42" wrote:
http://www.meijer.com/catalog/produc...roductId=42982
Is what I have A ground driven sweeper Why would need any thing more then this works just fine pickup up grass clippings, leaves,sticks etc
48" model sweeps the tire tracks gives the lawn a nice look

" ground driven sweeper "
That is likely a more elegant solution, I've had riders with baggers;
and they were bulky & hampered maneuverability + didn't really work
that well.
I too bought a sweeper and just make a second pass rather than mow
with it. The remains of the sweeper make a nice bucket hanger for
other chores though.