Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.social-security-disability,alt.support.attn-deficit,alt.support.breast-implant
Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. is offline

Default Senator Obama's Four Tax Increases for People Earning Under $250k

On Nov 1, 11:39*pm, Ilena Rose wrote:
http://www.BreastImplantAwareness.or...l.blogspot.com

Coleah Penley Ayers ... Warmonger, Hatemonger, Harasser... has her
good friend Frank, now repeating her dribbles.

Frank lied:

"Illena admits she's not much of a woman, had plastic boobies, was
vain to her detriment. "

Nope Frank & Coleah ... I was blessed to never have been fooled into
believing the lies of the silicone industry like Coleah ... she had
"plastic boobies" not me ... and for years she has worked ass to ass
with silicone manufactuer, Patrick O'leary, walking both sides of the
aisle.

As for being "much of a woman" ... Frank must be listening to Coleah's
whines and rants.

"Frank" by his own admission #1) Has no life outside this newsgroup;
#2) Desires little "Indian" boys; #3) Is on mental-disability #4)
Wants to "destroy" the Usenet through disruption and infiltration.

Over the years we have seen many shills (Proby, Wright, Porno, Palmer,
and others) and members of the Pro-Med Cult. They are worthless human
beings whose only motive is to profit off of others lack of
knowledge. This is why your information is so critical, Ilena. One
of your posts will stop 1000 posts by the pervert known as Frank and
his make-believe pals.

Sir Artio