Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Michael Koblic Michael Koblic is offline

Default Too good to be true?

wrote in message

It's on order!!!!

Yessss, the torture is over! Welcome to the wonderful world of true
metal mangling.

Do not get your hopes up! There is a whole ritual to go through before money
changes hands: Dancing around the mill. Licking it. Chanting incantations
and possibly Lord's prayer backwards. And of course counting, always
counting: Which tooth I can live without? Can I brake sufficiently well
with thread on only two tires? Etc., etc.

Of course, once it is bought one has to sacrifice a virgin to it which,
given the locals, is no easy task!