Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Leon Fisk Leon Fisk is offline

Default OT Propane, No Usage Fee?

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 15:45:02 -0800, Jon Anderson
wrote:

snip
My landlord is looking to buy some tanks so we can shop
around and buy from whomever we want. I can't wait...
Almost makes me wish for the old pot belly coal burner that
was here when I moved it. Almost....

Make sure you check around first, a lot of the companies
will only fill their own tanks due to insurance/liability.
At least that is the story I have heard in this area. I'm
talking about the ~500+ gallon size tanks. You can probably
get the 100 pound size filled okay by taking them in. Maybe
okay if you don't use a lot. We go through around 750
gallons per year. Furnace, stove, hot water are all propane.

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b