Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] alan200@iinet.net.oz is offline

Default Sad, and Hard to believe, isn't it?

On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 08:54:49 -0700 (PDT), Jman
wrote:

There is no reason one needs to introduce a dangerous weapon (even if
it's a .22) to any kid at such a young age. 14 would be a better age
for the LEGAL introduction of a REAL gun for sport or hunting purposes
and until then, MAYBE a small pellet gun would suffice for the Die-
Hards who JUST have to arm their children with something !

At age 10, I had my own .410 shotgun and by 12 I had graduated
to a 12 bore double barreled Purdey, unfortunately since destroyed in
a house fire.